We are looking for the best QA Engineer with more than 4 years of experience to work with us and with an privately funded fintech company with its global headquarters in Amsterdam and regional offices throughout the world.
- Ensure we deliver quality solutions during the whole project development cycle.
- Conducting test plans
- Produce defect metrics and reporting on the full QA process.
- Ensure automated tests for front-end components of our web solutions and native/hybrid mobile apps (iOS & Android) with industry standard testing tools and scripting languages.
- Meeting with clients: defect prioritisation and triage
- Participating in defining internal QA goals (evaluation of new tools, setting up new process for performance testing, creating/updating/delivering training to new hires).
- Test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing).
- Understanding of business requirements and developing automated test scenarios and cases.
- Write test plans with schedules and dependencies.
- Experience with carrying out performance testing is a plus.
- Plan and perform manual & automated tests.
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Act as a mediator between the business and the technical teams.
- Understanding of continuous integration with end to end automated testing on web and mobile.
- Experience in web and mobile (iOS and Android) test automation.
- Experience with Jenkins and version control systems (SVN/Git).
What do we offer:
- 100% remote opportunity.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Custom benefit package aligned to your experience and your needs.
- Working with foreign clients.