Given the health situation we are experiencing around the world today, we have implemented our business continuity plan that consists on the following steps:
- Ensure the health and safety of our employees by giving them the opportunity to do home office, taking measures to guarantee a continuous service for our customers.
- Constant communication with our collaborators, to ensure the fulfillment of the objectives and guarantee a quality service with our clients.
- Personal phone lines are kept open, for any communication with our clients.
- We change the face-to-face meetings through video conferences with our clients and collaborators.
- Temporary suspension of business trips until further notice.
- Keeping the same operating hours.
- This plan has been implemented to support precautions and prevent the possible spread of the virus.
- Our offices operations will resume until April 17th 2020, only if the health conditions are appropriate for everyone.
- Our team remains alert and continuously monitoring the situation.