Join Our Team
We are looking for the best Site Reliability Engineers to work with us and with an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and related services and projects.
• Ability to work in an English-speaking, international environment mainly based on US time zone;
• Knowledge of Git and ability to work in CI/CD environment;
• Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer
• Experience with data processing software (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Dataflow);
• Experience in developing and deploying infrastructure on GCP, troubleshooting technical issues, debuting the code;
• Experience with programming languages: Python, SQL;
• Experience in working with/on data warehouses (preferably BigQuery), including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT, reporting/analytic tools and environments, data structures.
• Helping to design, build and support our new google cloud-based infrastructure.
• Continued migration of data sources to google cloud platform.
• Designing and implementing solutions to meet business requirements (e.g. bringing new data sources into the platform)
• Perform data modelling based on the business/reporting requirements
• Create and maintain ETL/ELT process related documents (e.g. data lineage, data flow, mapping)
• Proactively ensure that deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical and performance requirements
• Working alongside other developers to deploy regular change to the platform
• Root cause analysis and recommendations for fixes of any defects
• Conducting code reviews for other team members
What do we offer:
100% remote opportunity.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Custom benefit package aligned to your experience and your needs.
Working with foreign clients.