IT Staff Augmentation:
A successful model to extend your team
What is Staff Augmentation?
Staff augmentation is a flexible outsourcing strategy that allows you to get highly skilled tech talent to cover necessary positions in your team, on a temporary basis, to augment the IT capacity of your organization.
Staff augmentation enables companies to reduce operational costs while maximizing efficiency and productivity. The resources are employed directly by the outside provider, thus the cost and liability of making new full-time hires are eliminated. This hiring model is easily scalable and you only pay for what you need for as long as you need it.
Most common scenarios for utilizing IT Staff Augmentation
You need to accelerate time-to-market.
You’re struggling to bridge skill gaps.
You need to reinforce your in-house team.
When IT is not your core competency
Benefits of IT Staff Augmentation Services
– You are always in control over the project, supervising and instructing the contracted personnel.
– It is a flexible model that allows for higher agility. You can increase/decrease the workforce on-demand.
– You don’t have to worry about any administrative and organizational expenses. You only pay a fee, and the vendor will take responsibility for the HR and recruitment management.
– Not bound to geographical limitation so you get access to a bigger pool of highly skilled IT professionals.
– Nearshore staff augmentation companies offer top tech talent, at a lower rate and in your same time zone.
At Ensitech, our people-first approach results in long-lasting business relationships through honest and transparent collaboration.
If you wish to know more about staff augmentation, you can click on the button below and leave us a message!