We are looking for the best Site Reliability Engineers to work with us and with an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and related services and projects.
- 3+ years of experience working with Azure Services
- Deep understanding and experience with Kubernetes & Containers.
- Experience with collaboration tools – Microsoft Team, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Windows Server
- Familiarity on Powershell, Shell Scripting
- Focus on the System Center OperationS Manager
- Assist in managing and scaling our microservice platform and apps by executing assigned tasks following SOPs to perform operational work deploying, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting platform infrastructure and partner applications.
- Contribute to SOP lifecycle and library, refining and creating SOPs to meet evolving and changing service needs.
- Identify gaps in automation and processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Expand existing knowledge of Azure and Kubernetes services and learn/grow skills across a wide range of related technologies to complete tasks.
What do we offer:
- 100% remote opportunity.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Custom benefit package aligned to your experience and your needs.
- Working with foreign clients.