We are currently looking for a Sr .Net Developer interested to work with multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
- Experience in design develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software components and cloud enviroment.
- Deliver new features to provide a reliable ingestion pipeline, extensible enrichment platform for all EXO Azure resources COGS, component health, data completeness, and data latency.
- Fix bugs from both Substrate and IP Engineering code repository to keep improving the product quality and user experience along the whole MS Information Protection eco-system
- Be engaged for the incident and high-impact live site issues.
- 5+ years of experience of designing and implementing (C#, .NET and PowerShell)
- Experience in Azure and services.
- Development, debugging, and maintain code.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum, CI/CD and deep knowledge in technologies across all data lifecycle stages.
- BS in CS - Data structure and algorithm
What do we offer:
- 100% remote opportunity.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Custom benefit package aligned to your experience and your needs..
- Working with foreign clients.