Join Us !
We are looking for the best QA Technical Leaders to work with us.
Our job is to connect the best specialized developers to our clients and projects.
- 6 + years experience in QA Engineering role.
- 2+ years experience in QA leadership role.
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment.
- Experience debugging, diagnosing, and troubleshooting complex, production software issues.
- Deep understanding of the following types of testing: Functional, Usability, Load, Stress, Integration, API, Data validation, Performance, Automated, and Regression.
- Excellent leader (superior written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, solver of problems).
- Advanced English
- Own planning and execution of strategic roadmap for QA aligned with company and IT department objectives.
- Recruit and lead technical talent. Be both highly technical and an effective people leader.
- Lead technology, framework, and tools implementation related but not limited to test automation, continuous delivery, and automation deployment.
- Provide subject matter expert knowledge on Quality Assurance software, tools and best practices.
- Develop, implement, and maintain modular, data-driven API and UI automated test cases, using industry standards and best practices, across various applications and technology stacks such as Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications.
- Develop and execute test plans for assigned products and features including functional, usability, exploratory, security, performance and load testing requirements.
- Design, optimize and execute maintainable manual and test automation based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Enable effective decision making and risk/return tradeoffs using quantitative and qualitative quality metrics.
What do we offer:
• 100% remote opportunity.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Custom benefit package aligned to your experience and your needs.
• Working with foreign clients.