Currently we are looking for a Frontend Developer (Angular) interested in working in a start-up environment with the backing of a global company to develop business applications that will impact employees and customers throughout the world.
- Analyze, design and develop new programs, and configuration, taking into account the complex interrelationship of system-wide components.
- Complete life-cycle testing (unit and integration) of all work processes including cross platform interaction.
- Troubleshoot, investigate and persist. Develop solutions to problems with unknown causes where precedents do not exist, by applying logic and inference with persistence and experience, to see the problem through to resolution. Confer with the stakeholder community on problem determination. Make joint analysis decisions on cause and correction methods. Perform tasks necessary to ensure data integrity and system stability.
- Draw solutions from others and recommend courses of action, all the while, growing understanding of company culture and business practices.
- This position interacts with all levels of the organization: support, staff and management. The position may also interact with external customers to consult on technical or business process expectations.
- 2+ years of work experience in web development;
- Experience with Angular 7 and TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Angular 10 is nice to have;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and styling with SASS (or any other preprocessor);
- Experience with multi-browser compatibility, multiple devices support, responsive web design;
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing with Karma, Jasmine;
- Familiar with Webpack and building tools;
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum experience is a plus);
- Working experience within globally distributed multi-cultural teams and cross-region projects;
What do we offer:
- 100% remote opportunity
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Custom benefit package aligned to your experience and your needs.
- Working with foreign clients